extra virgin olive oil
, thinly sliced
1 15-ounce can
, drained and rinsed
1. Whisk together the lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, pepper and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Place the chicken breasts in a sealable plastic bag and add half of the lime mixture to the bag. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Store the remaining lime mixture for the dressing in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade, season it with salt and pepper and grill until the chicken is fully cooked, about 6 minutes on each side. Discard the bag and remaining liquid. (The chicken can be grilled in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
4. Slice the chicken into strips.
5. Toss the lettuce, oranges, red onion and black beans in a large bowl with the reserved lime mixture from the refrigerator.
6. Mound the salad mixture into 4 serving bowls. Garnish each salad with strips of chicken, slices of avocado, salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.
Serving Size: 1 salad
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin