red wine vinegar
For the ginger-peach glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for another minute. Add the peach jam or preserves, whisk the mixture together and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
For the chicken:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the chicken on the grill and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
6. Place the chicken on a serving platter and brush it with the ginger-peach glaze.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin