red wine vinegar
For the honey-mustard glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the honey and Dijon mustard and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled chicken breasts:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the chicken breasts on the grill. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
6. Place the breasts on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin