For the maple glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the cider vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the maple syrup and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in the toasted pecans.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled chicken:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the juices run clear.
6. Place the chicken on a serving platter and brush it with the maple-pecan glaze.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin