freshly ground black pepper
cream cheese, low-fat whipped
For the chicken:
1. Combine the chipotle pepper, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle or chop them on a cutting board until they form a paste. Add the olive oil to the mortar and pestle or transfer the mixture to a small bowl and add the olive oil.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with the chipotle paste and set aside.
3. Preheat the grill or broiler.
4. Cook the chicken for about 4 to 6 minutes per side, until it is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board to let rest.
For the sandwiches:
5. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Lay out the sandwich buns on a work surface in front of you. Divide the cream cheese among the sandwiches, spreading it out on each side of the bun. Divide the lettuce among the sandwiches, and place one chicken breast on each sandwich.
7. Cut each sandwich on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin