white wine vinegar
(oregano, tarragon, basil, rosemary or a combination)
1. Mix the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, cayenne pepper and herbs together in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts and seal the bag. Turn the bag over several times to thoroughly coat the chicken with the marinade and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
2. Preheat the grill to medium high.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade, shaking off any excess and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Discard the leftover marinade.
4. Grill the breasts until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Turn them over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until the chicken is well browned and cooked through.
5. Let the chicken rest for five minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin