For the apple-mint glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the cider vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the apple preserves or jam and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat and gently stir in the fresh mint.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the lamb chops:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the lamb chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the lamb on the grill and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
6. Place the lamb chops on a serving platter and brush them with the apple-mint glaze.
Serving Size: 2 loin lamb chops
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin