peeled, seeded and chopped
non-fat yogurt or
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, red onion, mint, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken on one side for 6 minutes, turn, brush with pomegranate juice concentrate and continue grilling until the chicken is cooked through.
4. In a small dish, combine the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the cooked chicken with more pomegranate juice and sprinkle it with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
5. Serve the chicken with a large spoonful of cucumber relish and a dollop of yogurt or sour cream.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with relish
Number of Servings: 4
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B3 - Niacin