For the honey-mustard glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the honey and Dijon mustard and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled pork chops:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the pork chops on the grill. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side .
6. Place the chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze.Serving Size: 1 pork chop