tamari soy sauce
, minced fine
, husks removed and washed
, washed, seeded and cut into 1/4" dice
chopped flat leaf
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the olive oil slowly and stir until blended.
2. Brush the portobellos with the tamari-balsamic vinaigrette. Grill or broil the mushrooms for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through and softened.
3. Prepare the corn relish. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a medium bowl. Add the red pepper, green onions and parsley. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the olive oil in a small pan, add the vegetable mixture and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes or just until the corn loses its raw taste. If your corn is very fresh, sweet and tender, this step is not necessary. Just add the olive oil to the raw vegetables and stir to combine.
5. To assemble: Place a portobello mushroom on each of 4 large plates. Spoon some of the corn relish on top of each mushroom.
Serving Size: 1 mushroom
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin