1. Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir thoroughly. (The limed sour cream will keep in the refrigerator for about a week in an airtight container.)
For the salmon wraps:
1. Combine tomato, onion, red and green peppers, cilantro and lime juice in a bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly coat salmon with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Grill fish, skin side up over hot fire until well-seared on bottom, about 2-3 minutes. Turn and grill just until fish is warmed through, but dark pink and creamy inside, 2-3 minutes longer. Remove skin and cool slightly.
4. Working over the bowl of salsa, use your fingers to break fish into chunks. Combine with salsa and gently fold in.
5. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper and lime juice.
6. Grill each tortilla, flipping until warm and ever-so-slightly browned.
7. Spoon 1/4 cup salmon salsa and 1 tablespoon Limed Sour Cream down the center of 1 tortilla.
8. Fold one end in, and roll up tightly. Cut in half and serve immediately.