For the Lemon-Fennel Slaw
1. Slice the fennel and onion as thinly as possible using a mandolin or a sharp knife.
2. Toss the fennel and onion with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped dill. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the Grilled Salmon:
3. Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Spray a grill with non-stick cooking spray and preheat the grill.
5. Place the salmon on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Thicker fillets may need to be finished in a 350°F oven for about 5 minutes. Serve with the Lemon-Fennel Slaw on the side.Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet with slaw