fresh lime juice
1 1/2 cups
For the mango-avocado relish:
1. Remove and discard the pit and skin from the avocados and rub the flesh of the avocado with some of the lime juice to prevent it from discoloring.
2. Chop the the flesh and toss it with the remaing lime juice, mango, red pepper and scallions. Store the relish in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
For the salmon:
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Brush the fillets with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
5. Broil the fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, turning only once. (Thin fillets take less time, thicker fillets take more.)
6. Placed the fillets on warmed plates, spoon the relish on top of the fish and serve.
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet with relish
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin