red wine vinegar
For the maple glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the maple syrup, hot sauce and onion and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled salmon:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the salmon on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
6. Place the salmon on a serving platter and brush it with the maple glaze.
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin