, peeled and deveined
Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe)
1 1/2 cups
1. Spray the grill with non-stick spray and preheat it to medium-high.
2. Season the shrimp with pepper. Grill, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let cool.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and the anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine
6. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with grilled shrimp, croutons, red peppers and cherry tomatoes.
Serving Size: 1 cup of salad and 4 ounces of shrimp
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin