, fresh or canned
red bell pepper
, peeled and deveined
For the pineapple salsa:
1. Combine the pineapple, peppers, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a mixing bowl and toss to combine. (The salsa can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.)
For the shrimp:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Wrap the stack of corn tortillas together in foil. Place the foil package on the corner of the grill to warm the tortillas.
3. Brush the shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the shrimp on both sides until just cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the grill and toss them with lime juice and cilantro.
5. Fill the tortillas with grilled shrimp, pineapple salsa, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Serve 2 tacos per person with lime wedges on the side.
Serving Size: 2 tacos
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin