, peeled and coarsely chopped
fresh lime juice
medium or large
, peeled and deveined
1. Place the mango, shallot and jalapeño pepper in a food processor or blender and puree. Add the lime juice and honey. Season to taste with salt and more jalapeño pepper if desired.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Place the shrimp in a medium bowl. Drizzle the shrimp with 2 tablespoons of the mango mixture and season with salt and pepper. Thread the shrimp on the skewers.
4. Grill the skewers of shrimp on both sides until the shrimp are just cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Serve the shrimp over rice and drizzle with the remaining mango sauce.
Serving Size: 1/4 pound of shrimp with sauce
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin