1. Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade together and set aside.
3. Cut the chicken into 16 1-inch strips. Add the chicken to the marinade and coat it well. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat the grill and make the sauce. Combine all of the ingredients for the yogurt sauce, spoon it into a serving bowl and let stand at room temperature while you cook the chicken.
5. Skewer each piece of chicken with one of the skewers. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken with the yogurt sauce.
Serving Size: 4 skewers
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin