Herbed Yogurt Non-Fat Dressing (see recipe) or
non-fat salad dressing
, thinly sliced
whole grain sandwich buns
For the grilled tuna:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Spray the grill grate with non-stick cooking spray. Season the tuna fillets with salt and pepper.
3. Grill each tuna fillet for about 3 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fish.
For the sandwiches:
4. Make the Herbed Yogurt Non-Fat Dressing.
5. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dressing on each side of the roll. Next add two slices of arugula and tomato and top with the tuna. Season to taste.
Serving Size: 1 grilled tuna sandwich
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin