, pitted peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
For the relish:
1. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the relish.
(This may be made 1 day in advance and stored in the refrigerator.)
For the tuna:
1. Preheat the grill or broiler to high.
2. Lightly brush the tuna steaks with a drizzle of olive oil and season them liberally with kosher salt and coarse black pepper.
3. Place the tuna steaks on the grill or broiler and cook on each side until the tuna is cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the steaks.
4. Serve the tuna steaks with a dollop of grapefruit and avocado relish.
Serving Size: 1 tuna steak with relish
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin