For the raspberry glaze:
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the raspberry jam or preserves, lime zest and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled turkey:
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Sprinkle the turkey cutlets with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place the turkey on the grill and cook until the juices run clear, about 6 minutes per side .
6. Place the turkey cutlets on a serving platter and brush them with the raspberry-lime glaze.Serving Size: 1 turkey cutlet