2. Brush the vegetables with the Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette on all sides.
3. Grill on a hot grill for 2 minutes on each side. To keep the onions together, slide a spatula completely underneath to pick up all the rings. Turn carefully. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Let the vegetables cool to room temperature, and coarsely chop.
For the wraps:
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and chives.
6. Lay the tortillas out and spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on each of them. Divide the vegetables among the tortillas, and spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the vegetables. Tightly roll each tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
(The wraps can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
7. Cut the wraps in half on the diagonal and serve.