semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/3 cups
1 1/2 cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9-inch square pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the chocolate chips and butter in a heat-proof bowl and set the bowl over a small pot of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Dissolve the coffee in the hot water. Stir the coffee mixture into the chocolate mixture. Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
4. Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder together. Fold the flour mixture into the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces and serve.
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Number of Servings: 24
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin