2. Remove the rind from the ham and score in a diamond pattern, using a knife. Place the ham in a roasting pan and pour the wine over the top. Cover with foil. Reduce the heat to 350°F and bake the ham for 1 hour.
3. Combine the mustard, honey and maple syrup in a small bowl. Remove the foil from the ham and brush the honey mixture over the ham using the entire amount. Return the ham to the oven and continue baking for 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally. Remove the ham from the oven when the internal temperature is 150°F.
4. Transfer the ham to a warm serving platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Note: Allow the ham to rest for 10 minutes and check that the temperature has come up to 160°F. (The ham will continue to cook after removing it from the oven. For more information visit our Cook It Safe Calculator .)
5. Drain the grease from the roasting pan and reserve the remaining juices. Heat the roasting pan over medium-high heat, add the reserved juices and bring to a boil. Add 1 cup of the chicken stock, maple syrup and mustard. Dissolve the cornstarch into the remaining 1/4 cup of stock and add to the sauce. Boil for one minute to thicken the sauce.
6. Slice the ham and serve with the sauce.