2. Bring the chicken broth, rice vinegar, sugar, salt and dry mustard to a boil and pour it over the cabbage mixture. Do not stir. Let cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Add the sesame oil, red pepper and cucumber to the cabbage and toss to combine.
(This can be done in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the pork:
1. Place the pork in a shallow bowl. Whisk the sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic and ginger together in a small bowl and pour the mixture over the pork. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Remove the pork from the marinade and place it on the grill. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade, combine it with the honey and discard the rest of the marinade.
5. Grill the pork for 5 minutes on each side. Brush the pork with the honey mixture and continue cooking until the pork is cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes more. Discard any remaining honey mixture.
6. Allow the pork to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing. Slice the pork on the bias and serve 3 to 4 slices with a large spoonful of slaw.