white wine vinegar
fat -free, whipped
For the honey mustard chicken:
1. Mix the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, cayenne pepper and rosemary together in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts and seal the bag. Turn the bag over several times to thoroughly coat the chicken with the marinade and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
2. Preheat the grill to medium high.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade, shaking off any excess and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Discard the leftover marinade.
4. Grill the breasts until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Turn them over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until the chicken is well browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a cutting board to let cool, then cut the chicken into small pieces.
For the wraps:
5. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Lay the tortillas out on a work surface in front of you. Divide the cream cheese mixture among the tortillas and spread it out in the middle of each tortilla. Divide the lettuce and the chicken among the tortillas. Tightly wrap each tortilla into a cylinder ending with the seam side down.
7. Cut each wrap on a diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin