1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make the Veracruzana sauce. Thinly slice the tomatoes, then slice them again crosswise. Gently toss them with the sliced onion, jalapeno, cilantro, cumin, lime juice and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Drizzle 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil on each fillet, coating them all over. Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Dredge them first in the minced garlic then the panko, making sure that the fillets are well coated in both.
4. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the fillets and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until the panko turns brown. Transfer the fish to a baking dish and cook it in the oven for about two minutes. Thick fillets will take a few more minutes.
5. Remove the fish from the oven. Place the flour tortillas on a baking sheet and heat for about three minutes, or until warmed through.
6. Cut the snapper into approximately one-inch pieces and arrange them on the tortillas. Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve.Serving Size: 1 tortilla with fish and sauce