(also known as butter greens or field salad)
1. Cut the body of the squid into rings, and cut the large legs in half. Place the squid in a collander and drain.
2. Pour all of the ingredients except the greens and lemon wedges into a rimmed griddle pan, and broil on the highest rack setting for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the squid is browned and caramelized.
3. Arrange the greens in a circle around the plate, leaving the center open for the squid.
4. Pick up the squid with tongs or a slotted spoon and place in the center of the plates.
5. If desired, pour the remaining cooking liquid onto the squid.
6. Garnish the plate with the lemon wedges.
Serving Size: 1/2 pound squid
Number of Servings: 2
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin