1 1/2 cups
1. Place the rice in a large deep saucepan and cover with water. Drain and repeat until the water rinses clear. Lift the rice with your fingers several times to fluff the kernels.
2. Place the rice and water in a heavy saucepan with a lid. Heat uncovered until the water boils.
3. Lower the heat, cover and simmer about 18-20 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the rice kernels are just tender.
4. Remove from the heat and fluff lightly with a fork to separate the grains.
5. Serve the rice immediately while hot, or let the rice cool on a baking sheet. Cover with plastic and store in the refrigerator.
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 5
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin