(about 1 pound)
1. Remove the stems from the kale, wash the leaves and cut them into a chiffonade (shredded leaves). You should have about 6 to 8 cups.
2. Peel the potatoes and chop them up very fine.
3. Bring the water to a boil with the salt. Add the chopped potatoes, return to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes, covered.
4. Add the kale and cook 2 minutes more.
5. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin