1 1/2 tablespoons
1. Cut a deep, horizontal pocket in the side of each chicken breast. Make the pocket as large as you can without piercing the top or bottom of the breast. Place 2 lemon wedges, 1/2 tablespoon of the basil and 1/4 of the spinach in the pocket of each chicken breast.
2. Secure the pocket with toothpicks threading along the side to close.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook on each side until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
3. Add the vinegar and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and gently simmer the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes until cooked through.
4. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm. Continue to cook the sauce until it is reduced to a thick syrup.
5. Taste the sauce and and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the sauce over each chicken breast and serve.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin