1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small ovenproof pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the onions become translucent but not brown.
3. Add the rice and stir to coat evenly with butter. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the water, lemon juice and bring to a boil over high heat.
5. As soon as the water comes to a boil, cover the pot and place in the oven for 18 minutes.
6. Add the salt, pepper and dill and fluff with a fork.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup