, for dredging
1. Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. While the oil is heating, season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour.
2. Sauté the chicken until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a platter and keep warm.
3. Turn the heat to medium and add the white wine, stirring with a wooden spoon to release any caramelized bits that may be stuck to the pan. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, their juice and the oregano. Add the chicken and any juices that have accumulated on the platter. Simmer for 2 minutes more. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer the chicken cutlets to serving plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
Serving Size: 1 chicken cutlet with sauce
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin