, finely chopped
peeled, finely chopped fresh
, peeled and diced
1. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, ginger and mangoes and cook until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the jalapeño pepper, sugar, orange juice and vinegar and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Stir in the cilantro, taste and add several twists of freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste. Cool to room temperature.
4. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
5. This recipes makes about 2 cups of chutney.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin