, peeled and seeded
fresh, finely chopped
1. Mix together the lemon juice, chopped garlic, oregano and olive oil. Marinate the lamb chops in this mixture for about 30 minutes.
2. While the lamb is marinating, make the cucumber sauce. Puree the cucumber in a blender until chunky but not liquefied. Transfer the cucumber to a bowl and stir in the yogurt and mint.
3. Remove the lamb from the marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the lamb chops on a broiler pan and broil 3 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and broil for an additional 3 minutes for medium rare, or 5 minutes for medium.
5. Serve 2 lamb chops per person topped with minted cucumber sauce.
Serving Size: 2 lamb chops with minted cucumber sauce
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin