or chicken stock
1. Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and stir to coat with the oil. Add the lemon grass and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the leeks are tender and translucent.
2. Add the stock and potatoes and simmer until the potatoes are cooked through. Puree in a blender.
3. Add the miso. Blend to combine.
4. Add the lemon juice and adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve hot in simple, small cups. Garnish with the chives or scallions.
Serving Size: about 2/3 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin