1 1/2 pounds
stew meat, cubed
, Pomi or canned
1. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a stew pot.
2. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
3. Turn the heat to medium-high. Season the lamb well with salt and pepper and add it to the pot. Sear the lamb cubes well on all sides.
4. Add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Turn the heat to low, cover the pot and cook for 45 minutes.
5. Add the apricots. Cover and cook until the lamb is very tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Remove the stew from the heat and stir in the mint.
7. Serve with Rice Pilaf.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin