, pitted and halved
1. Place the apple juice, wine, and dried cherries in a saucepan. Then simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook, while stirring, for 10 minutes.
4. Pour into a bowl, cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve chilled. (Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.)
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Number of Servings: 8
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin