2 1/2 cups
1 1/4 cups
3 1/3 cups
3 3/4 cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the banana puree, eggs and oil.
3. Sift together the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, flour and cocoa. Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, stirring until just moistened.
4. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
5. Bake until a skewer inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 small cake
Number of Servings: 18
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin