, or clementines
chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
European or English
1. Peel and segment 2 of the oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons of the peel sliced into thin pieces.
2. Juice the remaining 2 oranges and reserve.
3. In a large stainless steel bowl, combine the scallops, orange peel, cinnamon, allspice and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Scoop out the cucumber with a small melon baller.
5. Heat a sauté pan over high heat. Drain the scallops and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, chickpeas, cucumber and reserved orange juice. Heat thoroughly and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the reserved mandarin segments to the scallop sauté and remove from heat.
Serving Size: about 4 ounces scallops
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin