(more or less depending on taste)
peeled, cored and sliced
1. Bring the sugar and lemon zest to a boil over high heat. Simmer for 5 minutes. This will extract flavor from the peel, dissolve the sugar and make a syrup.
2. Add the fruit and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until just tender.
3. Remove the fruit from the juice and set aside. Discard the lemon zest.
4. Reduce the juice over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until it becomes syrupy.
5. Pour the reduced syrup over the cooked fruit.
6. Serve warm.
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 12
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin