1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small pot, combine the pineapple juice, orange juice, garlic and ginger and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the ham. Using the tip of a sharp knife, score the ham in a diamond pattern. Place the ham in a roasting pan, spread the mustard over the ham and pat the brown sugar evenly over the mustard. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the ham from the oven and pat the crushed pineapple over the sugar-mustard coating. Pour the pineapple juice mixture into the pan, return to the oven and bake, basting occasionally for 1 hour or until the internal temperature is 160°F. Let the ham rest at room temperature before carving.
5. Slice the ham and serve it warm or at room temperature.Serving Size: 2 to 3 slices