1 3/4 cups
pink grapefruit juice
1 1/2 cups
1. In a medium bowl, combine the fruit juices and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, make a syrup by bringing the water, sugar, and peppercorns to a boil over medium heat. Allow to cool slightly, then fish the peppercorns out with a spoon.
3. Stir most of the syrup into the fruit juice mixture and taste for sweetness. Add more syrup if needed.
4. Freeze the sorbet mixture in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Serve in frosted glasses.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 16
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin