For the Cucumber Dill Sauce:
1. Puree the cucumber with the salt in a blender or food processor.
2. Place the cucumber puree in a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
For the salmon:
1. Place the lemon juice, salt, seasoning and about 3 cups of water in a 10" pan. Add the salmon fillets and more water to cover the salmon if necessary.
2. Turn the heat to medium and bring the liquid to a simmer. Remove the fillets when they are just opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes depending on thickness. Place the fillets in the refrigerator to cool. (This can be done in advance and kept covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.)
3. Thinly slice the cucumber and divide the slices between 4 plates. Place each chilled salmon fillet on top of the sliced cucumbers. Drizzle the sauce on the salmon and around the plate.
Serving Size: 1 fillet with cucumbers and sauce