1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray two baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin puree, sugar, yogurt, oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking soda and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just blended. Fold in the raisins.
4. Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheets, leaving 1 1/2 inches between cookies. Bake until lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
5. Place the baking sheets on wire racks to cool. Remove the cookies with a spatula and cool completely.
This recipe can be made ahead and the cookies stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Serving Size: 2 cookies
Number of Servings: 42
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin