1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray and lightly flour.
2. Combine the flours, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice and salt in a large bowl.
3. Combine the pumpkin puree, yogurt, oil, egg and egg white in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, along with the raisins and mix briefly. Do not over blend.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes.
5. Transfer the bread to a wire rack and cool slightly. Remove the loaf from the baking pan and cool completely before slicing.
This recipe can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to one week. This bread can be frozen. Once the bread is completely cool, wrap well and freeze for up to three months.Serving Size: 1 slice