, finely chopped
, cubed (about 2 cups)
, cubed (about 1 cup)
, or 1/4 teaspoon dried
with their juice, canned or fresh
1. Heat the oil in a 4-quart sauce pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the peppers and cook 2 minutes more. Add the eggplant and cook 2 more minutes.
3. Add the zucchini, garlic, bay leaf and oregano. Season lightly with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 40 minutes, uncovered.
5. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 8
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin