2. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon and orange zests and 1 tablespoon of the grated ginger. Rub this mixture evenly in the cavity of the chicken. Put the lemon and orange quarters inside the bird.
3. Place the chicken on a rack in a roasting pan. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
4. In the now-empty small bowl, combine the melted margarine or olive oil, lemon and orance juices (or use pomegranate juice in place of an equal amount of lemon juices), honey, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of ginger.
5. Place the chicken in the oven and roast, basting with the citrus juice mixture at least 4 times during cooking, until the juices run clear when the thigh is pierced with a knife, about 1 hour.
6. Transfer to a serving platter and let rest 10 to 15 minutes. Carve the chicken. Garnish with the orange sections and serve.