1. Squeeze the roasted garlic cloves and mash with a mortar and pestle, or with a fork.
2. Put the garlic in a food processor and add the mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper and puree.
3. Slowly add the olive oil and stock through the feed tube, and puree until the vinaigrette is creamy. If it is too thick, add a teaspoon of stock until the consistency is correct.
4. Add the shallots and tarragon. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
For the pork:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the pork loin in a roasting pan and sprinkle with the herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the wine into the bottom of the pan and baste occasionally. Roast the pork for about 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
4. Let the meat rest about 15 minutes before slicing.
5. To serve, place the baby greens on warmed plates and top with two slices of pork. Drizzle two tablespoons of the dressing over the pork and greens.