1 1/2 pounds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare the asparagus by cutting off the last inch or so of the woody stalk.
3. Place the asparagus stalks on a baking sheet. Brush them with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, until the stalks begin to get tender on the outside. (Thin asparagus spears will take less time than thick spears.)
5. Toss with the vinegar and serve.
Serving Size: about 6 spears of asparagus
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin